Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chapter 1


"You're in Danger"
My eyes slowly fluttered open. A petite and female voice had seemed to whisper those words in my ear. But, I just brushed it off; since this speaking in the middle of the night had been going on for at least a week...Ever since  my old Middle School burned down in flame. But, in the middle of the ruins was a doll, I was told the doll looked similar to me...But I figured that my friend were just Joking with me, wanting to freak me out for once-Since I'm madly in love with Horror movies and Demented things.
I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. Grogginess swept over me as my half closed eyes flashed to my Glow in the Dark vampire watch on my nightstand. I pressed the side to watch the neon green light flicker from the center of the watch.
3:00 a.m. As usual. With a grunt and a sigh, I climbed out of bed and clicked on the lights. My eyes widened when I saw a Teenage girl with long, flowing blond hair and a tattered Black cloak. Her dress was a satin pink with trails of entwining purple flowers. Her hood was over her eyes, So i couldn't tell who she was.
"Who are you?" I asked, daring to step forward in my Dad's old Truck Driver Shirt that was far to big and baggy on me. The woman looked upward and pulled her hood back.
I sucked in air as my hand slapped on my mouth. She was very beautiful. Her eyes were a charming and sparkling emerald, framed with dark eyelashes, her skin was a glowing pinkish color, and her lips were a petite and round pink. She gave me a thin smile and stood up, walking toward me.
Instead of walking to her, I walked backward; hitting my back on my bathroom door. Soon, she was standing  in front of me, her childish eyes burning into mine.
"You're in Danger." She whispered, her smile starting to grow. Her teeth were a bright white and seemed to extend as far as her mouth would go. My demented feeling started to punch my stomach as her smile widened and widened, till the ends of her mouth were literally at her ears. Talk about Grinning from Ear to ear.
I was about to ask her who she was again when she fell to the floor. I watched in awe as her cloak twitched and wrapped it self around her body.
"Are you alright?" I asked, hesitating as I started to bend down. I felt like I jumped out of my skin when one of her hands reached up and grabbed my arm. She clenched and clenched it till I swore I couldn't feel anything in my arm.
I stroked her back as she writhed in pain. My demented feelings kicked and screamed, but I knew this late night intruder was in trouble. Something was wrong with her. Then, she stopped moving and her arms slackened. Fear trickled through my veins, mixing with Adrenaline. But, I was calmed when she sat up and pulled her hood off. The ends of her mouth were bleeding as her small mouth regained it's size. I frowned at her. She was a confusing and pretty girl.
"Rapunzel...My name is Rapunzel. And you, Haley...Are in Danger." She finally whispered. I breathed a sigh of relief, but then froze. Blond, Long hair, Rapunzel. No-It couldn't be...Rapunzel is a fictional character!

No comments:

Post a Comment