Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chapter 2

"Haley?" A voice mumbled. I opened one eye hesitantly to see myself standing in the middle of Austin's room. My heart leaped at the sight of not being dead and gone; but the joy of living.
I sighed in relief and looked over at Austin. He looked as though he was half asleep! But...Of course, it was 4:00 a.m, close to daybreak.
"This is your friend?" Rapunzel asked. I jumped and whipped around to see her climbing out of the window. I nodded and rushed over to Austin's bedside. He didn't seem to be speaking too much-probably stunned to see his closest woman friend and a beautiful girlie inside of his room in the middle of the night.
"Well, I don't mean to rush you, but we have to go! Time is ticking, and back in Disney, it's almost nightfall-that's when you and your friend's will be expected to meet Queen Minnie and Her sir lady Daisy." Rapunzel said, folding her hands as she stared intently at me and Austin. Austin raised an eyebrow and climbed out of his bed slowly. He started to walk to his door and grabbed the large metal baseball bat-
OHMIGOD. 
"AUSTIN! Calm down, this isn't a dream and we aren't intruders!" I hissed at him and lunged to swipe the bat out of his hands. Austin pouted and crossed his arms, as though to challenge me. I narrowed my eyes at him and dared him, letting him remember what I did to Johnny Cross in Fourth Grade. As soon as the memory hit him, he widened his eyes and walked over to me.
"Alright then, let's go. We have to pick up Lucy, then on our way to this place!" I shouted happily and grabbed Austin's arm roughly. He winced and I rolled my eyes, dragging him to the window. I closed my eyes and remembered what Rapunzel said about thinking about Austin's room, and us appearing in it.
So I cleared my thoughts and brain stormed the ideas of Lucy. Her house, her yard, her bedroom, and repeated again and again. Then, with my conscious mind barely reacting, I held on to Austin's arm with all my force, and leaped out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment